Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Long Weekend = Long Post!

On my way home from work on Friday, we stopped at a graduation party for my cousin Allanah. I am so proud of this girl! Probably more proud than I've ever been for anyone! She has turned out to be such an amazing young lady and I know God has huge plans for her! She is Caden's "Nayna" and just like an aunt to him!! Good Job Nayna! We are so proud of you girl!!

My brother, Thomas also graduated this year! I am proud of him too! I just can't believe my baby brother is out of high school!! He used to be the sweetest little boy! (and he still is sweet to me!) I will show more of their graduation pics later, but here we are at his baccalaureate service!


Saturday morning our aunts from Atlanta came down for the weekend! I just love getting to spend time with them when they are down! We always have a lot of fun, and it was so nice not to be rushed around town all day!! As a gift to their mother, Helen, the brother-in-laws were going to paint the inside of the carport and around the awning of her house.

Here are the men hard at work!

And here were the wives WATCHING!!

I had to get out and help a little!

That night we had a fish fry and watched "The Proposal"
Love this movie!! It was my 2nd time watching it, but I laughed just as hard!!

Caden and I ended up staying the night, and had the breakfast that can always be expected when the girls are in town! It was so good!! It was so wonderful to spend more time with everyone too! Sunday afternoon, we were pretty lazy!

Shown here..

For the kids...
For the grown ups!

Monday, we were invited to a friend's house to celebrate Memorial day! We celebrated with tons of food, tons of kids, and best of all, tons of friends! It was a great day and we all hope to hang out more this summer!
Have to leave you on this picture because I'm pretty sure that's what we all were doing after our big day!! How sweet is she?!!

No comments: