Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Coleman's Arrival

Last Monday afternoon, I got the text that weve been hoping for the past week! Coleman was coming that very evening! I immediately texted Julie for travel plans to the hospital and made arrangement for Caden. After my sweet friend Sandie agreed to watch him, I was super excited to go and meet that little man! To add to the excitement, Julie suggested Outback on our way! Yay! We made it to the hospital a little after he had arrived. The parents, grandparents, and aunt were able to see him that night, but we had to wait until the next day. We were excited to see that Crystal was doing great though!!

Julie, Crystal, and Me

Again

Crystal and Ms. Debbie

Crystal and Carlee

Us

The next day, I went back to the hospital for a second attempt to meet Coleman. This time I was full of emotion as I opened the door to see Ms. Debbie holding her precious grandbaby. I could not stop crying! He is so perfect and tiny! 


Proud Daddy Drew

Finally!

Jessica and Coleman!

I can't wait to see you again, Coleman!
Do you have plans tonight??!


No comments: