Monday, August 23, 2010

First Days of First Grade

We have been so busy these first few weeks of school! Caden doesn't "dislike" school, but I think he was a little spoiled to hanging out with Mama this summer! My stomach stayed in knots this summer waiting for the letter that would reveal our teacher for the year. We were so very very excited when found out that we would have Mrs. Cleveland! During these days, we have had all SMILEY faces :) which is a big deal!! We have signed up for cub scouts and soccer, and already began studying spelling words and vocabulary. Needless to say, we won't be having much free time this fall! The first week of school, I stayed everyday and helped the teachers with anything they needed. I just love seeing all of those little faces ,but I wondered if people thought that I just couldn't part with my little buddy!

Caden and Mrs. Cleveland
(Please excuse our fake smile!)
Nervous maybe?
Freezing in the lunchroom!
Day 2!

We are looking forward to a wonderful year of first grade!

No comments: