Friday, August 27, 2010

"The Last Song"

So, would you rather read the book or watch the movie first? I would definately rather read the book first. Mainly, because if I do watch the movie first, that's all I can picture the whole entire book. I can't sit here and act like I am a big reader. I actually never read a book throughout all of high school! But once in 2008, my cousin had a Nicholas Sparks book at my house. I picked it up and didn't put it back down, soon followed all of the other NS books. I have read them all except for, "The Wedding", and "Three Weeks with my Brother". I don't know what it is about his books that get me all wrapped up! I mean, they don't even make guys like the ones in his books! Do they?!

Right now I am almost finished with "The Last Song". I will tell you why this has bothered me so much that I would actually blog about it. I got a little behind and before I could read this book, they came out with the movie.
Now, I have been good and not
 actually watched the movie yet.
 But, THIS is who is in the movie...

Yes, she is a good little actress.
However, I can't look at her or read my
 book without picturing THIS as my
 main character
Am I the only one that has this problem?!

No comments: