Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wedding Wednesday- Lingerie Shower

Dont worry, I didn't post any pictures that you shouldn't see ! :) Saturday night, more fabulous friends hosted a lingerie shower for me. It was so fun and laid back, with great food and good wine! The most that I wanted from this was another night to spend with some of my favorite girls. I got that and some nice little goodies as well! I was so happy with everything that they brought me! It was all fun and realistic!!
Emmie and I as gift time was beginning
Brooke and Emmie

Here's one you can see!!
How cute are these little see through lace shorts?
You know, for over a bathing suit or something?!
Brandi made my garters for me!


Emmie having a little fun with my garter!
A cute bathing suit cover up from VS

And now for my individually shots with my girls!....
Jennifer
Brooke
Emmie
Brandi
Sandie
Lacey
Kiki
Little group shot
Julie
Brooke is the crazy one!:)
Julie's sweet mom, Janan
She put this together for me!

Cant not believe that it is this weekend!! It still feels month away! We are so excited!

No comments: