Monday, May 9, 2011

Mary Kay Monday- NEW! Mary Kay® Acne-Fighters Set

I am not sure why, maybe stress, but at 24 years old I still have the occasional breakout. This is the answer that I have found to help me the most! I have found that this cleanser and moisturizer is the best choice for my skin right now. When I do have a breakout, I use the treatment cream.
Break free from breakouts and take control of acne. This set of Mary Kay® products can help you reclaim clearer, healthier-looking skin in four steps: (1) Velocity® Facial Cleanser, (2) Blemish Control Toner 3, (3) Acne Treatment Gel, (4) Velocity® Lightweight Moisturizer. All four products have been clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy, are non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested and available for individual sale.- $42.00 for the set
 

Velocity® Facial Cleanser
Having great skin is easy with one product that works like three. It deep cleans your face, tones to refresh and exfoliates. Plus, it contains a lighter version of the Velocity® fragrance. -$10.00

Velocity® Lightweight Moisturizer
This lightweight moisturizer softens and has oil-absorbing ingredients, so it's suitable for blemish-prone skin. Contains a lighter version of the Velocity® fragrance.-$12.00


 Acne Treatment Gel
For blemishes, smooth on Acne Treatment Gel. It's clinically proven to dry and clear acne blemishes, allowing skin to heal.-$7.00


Blemish Control Toner 3
Acne medication for the management of mild or occasional acne. It helps reduce the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Also helps prevent new acne pimples. Leaves skin free of excess oil.-$13.00

If neither of the Timewise Age Fighting sets were fitting for you, this may be the what your skin is asking for! I am finding out as a new consultant, that the more products that I try and fall in love with, the more I want to share them with you!! Why would you want to drive to the mall when you could have these amazing products delivered right to you? We also have a 100% Satisfaction guarantee if for some reason you didn't love what you bought, you could return it for a full refund. However, I'm confident that wouldn't be necessary!

No comments: