Thursday, July 15, 2010

Becca Baby

Rebecca Lynn Riddle Caviness

Let me tell you a little about my Becca Baby! First of all, she is most definately one of the coolest girls you will ever meet. She is not, and never has been, afraid to be herself. We first became friends in the 1st grade at A. H. Watwood Elementary School, which just so happens to be the best elementary school ever!
She is the one on the left,
yep in the different shirt.
This girl has always had a style of her own!
This is just a newspaper clipping of us
with our other bff, Jere.
I have so many pictures of
Becca and I at this age,
but not many available right now.

Becca was the first "tom boy" I ever met! She loved Ninja Turtles so much that she slept with a stuffed red one every night! When our friends played Power Rangers at recess, she always wanted to be the red, which was Jason, yes, a boy! Of course, I was pink and Lindsay (the other girl in our picture above) was the yellow. But, even though she didn't have the same girly interest as Lindsay and I, we were all three the best of friends through elementary school. We were all three at each other's houses every weekend, and I don't really know why I remember this, but it took Rebecca sooo long to finish one pop tart! I had scarffed mine done before she was halfway finished!

We grew apart in middle and high school,
but were still there for each other.
Here we are right after Caden was born.

Here we are as Jr's with our friend, Erica

After high school, Becca and I both went to cosmetology school. She had the passion that I did not and has been sucessful in her career. She met the man of her (and her mom's) dreams and they married in 2008.
Dallas and Rebecca


Immediately after they wed, Dallas
had to head overseas for one year.
Her husband, Dallas

During his time away, Becca and
I would still hang out sometimes.
At Caden's 6th Birthday Party
She loves Caden, and he loves his Becca!

After being away from her husband
for one year, she had to move to Germany
for them to be able to live together.
I am so happy that they get to finally
get to be together, but I sure miss her!

Soon after, we get great news!
They are going to have a baby girl!

Norah Belle Caviness

When it comes down to it, Rebecca is probably hands down the best friend I have ever had. She was here for me when NO ONE else was. Even though she was miles and miles away, she kept me strong. She prayed for me and sent me bible verses. She made me laugh and reminded me that I had hope in my future. I love this girl and can not wait to see her this weekend for her baby shower and to just hang out!
Did I mention she was gorgeous?

I love you Becca Baby,
Thank you for being here for me always!

No comments: