Saturday, June 19, 2010

Miss Princess Turns ONE!


I do believe that everyone even halfway associated with me knows how bad I want a baby girl ONE DAY (< key words here!) God knew what he was doing when he gave me a boy almost seven years ago and I love my Caden so much, but there is still a huge desire for a prissy, big bowed, bright eyed little girl! Well, one year ago He blessed my sister with what I've always dreamed of! The most beautiful baby girl with the best personality! I love her so much and if you haven't read about her you sure can in my previous post! Her party was last Sunday at the Moody park. Let me just say there will be no more June park parties unless a pool is involved! It was so hot!! Palyn looked like she had just gotten out of the bathtub! Bless her!
TaTa and Palyn

Her gorgeous cake

You can tell how hot she was!

I couldn't be happier with my son and niece! Those two are everything to me and many more!
 Happy 1st Birthday Palyn!

No comments: