Thursday, April 15, 2010

The New Girl

So I have decided that I have waited long enough, it is time for a blog of my own! Not too sure how much time I will have for updating, and I am definitely not a very creative person, or a good writer, but I can't help it! Every picture and every day with Caden has a story to tell! Caden and I are beginning a new chapter in our lives starting next week therefore, the timing seems about right! The hard part is figuring out where to start..I mean, do I give you a background or just start fresh? Caden and I are moving into a small duplex apartment this weekend, a place for just the two of us. He is my everything, I don’t know what I would ever do without my wonderful baby boy! I am going to make it through the tough times with his silly smiling face and the strength I’m getting from the Lord. I will blog about all of the hilarious things he does to keep me laughing!! His pictures will also be a handsome addition to my cute new page! This that I got from one of my best friends, Rebecca, has been helping me through my tough times lately. “I’ve learned by now to be quite content whatever my circumstances. I’m just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I’ve found the recipe for being happy whether full or hungry hands, hands full or hands empty. Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything with God, who makes me who I am” Philippians 4:11-13 By the way, I am a lyric, Bible verse, quote kinda person!! Once something speaks to me, it sticks and I love it!! If you’re reading this, I hope you enjoy the adventures of a Christian, young, single mama and the most wonderful son I could’ve asked for!

No comments: