Monday, April 26, 2010

Traveling Light and Stepping up

So my weekend wasn't great, but I can promise you that I'm on to the bigger and better things that God has planned in my life! I will begin with these two things as starters!
This is the devotional that I started yesterday with a ladies Bibe study at FUMC. I am looking so foward to it!

And this!
My Nanda recommended this book about 1 month ago,
and I finally got my hands on a copy!

I haven't forgotten my blessings!

My family!

My new little place!

and I have a great job!

From my Becca Baby:
One of the best things you can say to yourself when you are tempted to get discouraged is, "This,too,shall pass. It is not going to last forever. The clouds will dissipate one day, and I will see the godness of God again in my life."Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting ...covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth. Genesis 9:16

No comments: