Monday, April 19, 2010

Sliddin' & Swimmin'

So Baylie's softball league had a "sliding practice" on Friday night! The girls were instructed to wear old clothes, and we soon found out why!!!
Although the girls learned the correct technique for sliding in softball, they had a BLAST playing in the mud!!
Then they chased (and pretty much attacked) Kevin Varner, the coach that put this activity together!


I am so glad that they had this much fun and hopefully learned something from it!!
I must now show you who else got in on the fun!
(not shocking!)
Before

After

Also this weekend, we moved a little into our duplex apartment. Tonight will be the first night Caden and I will be staying there! Prayers please! My sister Calan went to her Jr. Prom and looked really pretty!


Caden and Baylie got their first taste of summer when they went swimming at a friend's house!


Baylie discovered what she would like for Christmas this year!! A mini bike!

And lastly, Sat night Baylie had her best friends spend the night for the last time before I move out. I honestly enjoy the time that she and I spend together, and I hope that we can continue to do so. She is a great young lady. As for the movie, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" I have to admit that I was disappointed. It was one of those that shows all of the funny parts in the previews. The kids did enjoy it and that's all that really matters! Sunday night we watched "Law Abiding Citizen" and it was definatley a great movie! Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: