Friday, November 2, 2012

Parrott Thankful Day 2

I am challenging our family to document something they are thankful for every day in November.

Day 2-

Mama-

 
I am thankful that God sent this wonderful man to Caden and me. I feel so underserving of him. Shane is everything I have ever dreamed of and so much more. I never thought a man like him was even possible! His fun side is an added bonus!

 
Daddy-
Titleist golf balls
 
I would like to think that he was kidding, but hey it is the little things right?
 
 Caden-

Caden has been dressing in costumes year round since he was like 3. He loves using his imagination and changing into charcters from Darth Vader to Spiderman. A ton of his costumes had holes in them from him wearing them out!  He has a new found love for Batman recently, and asked for the costume. (He had this one when he was younger!) I suggested my sister catch it on "after Halloween sale" for a Cmas present when she was pondering his gift for the year. She had no idea that she was on the car speaker today when she excitedly told me that she got it for him. He heard and was so excited! So when asked for his thankful today, it was the Batman costume that he hasnt even gotten yet!:)
 
What are you and your family thankful for today?

No comments: