Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lately

I just need to go ahead and warn you now that this post is filled with the most randomness ever! Maybe even out of order! Just bits and pieces from our fall that are worth documenting!


A few weeks ago, Crystal won tickets to see Chris Young at the fair. I had so much fun with the girls, but felt so bad for Chris Young because the crowd was DEAD!! Only people on the floor were standing and I felt like we were the only ones dancing or putting our hands in the air. I was for sure that they pulled these people off of the streets and told them they were going to see Chris Young, to which I could hear them reply, "who's that?".  Oh well..good friends, free music, and being close to a country star made it a good night!




Caden was invited to a neighborhood friend's bday party, which included a bouncy house and pony rides. Fun right?!


This was on a Saturday, we went looking at new cars and these guys sported their Bama wear.
Dont get excited, Caden wore Auburn to school the day before! ;)

We walked in on Caden sleeping like this one night last week!
What is the weirdest way youve found your child sleeping?


this Mama got a new Sonata! I have been doing such a good job keeping her clean too! My other car had been through a lot during its life! I basically lived out of it while I was a single mama. Not really, but going from here to there and always being in such a rush! I will put a lot more effort into keeping this car clean. Also, dont judge how I look in this pic! Shane called me to bring the other car from home to trade it in and I wasnt looking too hot! ha!
This was at a fall festival at a local church.... It was also a game day, as you can tell!

This pic of Caden sliding down is so funny to me!

I was cleaning out a lot of stuff from my childhood days and came across this New Kids on the Block pillow! I remember them being my first concert! I screamed as loud as I could, "I love you Jordan!!"

What do you do with all of your childhood keepsakes? My mom has given them all to me, and I seriously have no idea what to do with all of it!

I voted!
I voted at a church and they had different praying stations and I went around to each of them, I didnt care if I was the only one or if anyone else was watching, our nation needs prayer.

Caden and I both had dentist appts. When he was finished with his cleaning, he grabbed his floss and gloves and began his pretending on me. This was my view from my chair! I would love for you to be a dentist someday, Caden!


I was very excited to see new cake pops at Starbucks a few weeks ago, but the excitement didnt last too long when I tasted the salted caramel flavor. I wanted to spit it out!! I didnt, but they were nasty!!!


On Veterans Day, Shane came home from work and began baking! He wouldnt even tell me what it was! Finally, when I saw the red food coloring I knew that it was going to be red velvet cake, with no nuts! And anytime he gets in the kitchen, I know he is usually going to be whipping up one of his granny's recipes. That should excite anyone!

He didnt think it looked good, but I did, and I couldnt wait to eat it!!

I had my Mary Kay Open House this past weekend! We had a great turnout and I had so much fun! We were split up into partners and given a table to decorate. My frind Tabitha and I had the Fragrance table...


Didn't it turn out so cute?
Well everyone loved it, because we won the prize for the best table!

Sweet Tabitha and myself!

We prepared our shoe box for Operation Christmas Child this week!
Caden bought most of this with his own money!
I love this ministry and get so excited thinking about them delivering the 100 millionth shoe box this year!!

Caden heard the doorbell ring the other night, and answered it like this. He told his friends that he would be out later to play, that he was busy shaving!!! ha!

 Caden and I were able to go and spend some time with my friends while Shane worked last weekend. We missed him there, but I enjoyed catching up on my girl time!!


Caden was handcuffed a couple of times!

My sweet, but WILD boy!!



Well this post was very random, but sometimes that is the only way I will stay up to date! I cant do a post for every little thing we do, but like looking back on our ordinary best days.


No comments: