Sunday, November 4, 2012

Parrott Thankful Days 3 & 4

I am challenging our family to document something they are thankful for every day in November.


Day 3-


Mama-
 
I am thankful for Caden and everything that we have been through together! This boy is and always has been my strength. I get too sad when I think about him growing up!! We have so much fun together!
 
Daddy-

Shane is thankful for his job.
 
Caden-

Caden is thankful for his Pokemon cards that he got Saturday morning with some of his bday money.
 

Day 4- 

 Mama-
 
 
I am so thankful for my little Princess Palyn and soon to be her new little sister, Collins. Palyn has always been just like me and we have the best time together! I love spoiling her and cant wait to meet her baby sister soon!

Daddy-
 
Oh this man loooves his Crimson Tide. He is especially thankful today after last nights close call with LSU!
 
Caden-
 
Finally, he is thankful for his mama! I was wondering how long he was gonna wait to be thankful for me! But without any prompting, it only took him 4 days! At least I know only halloween candy, a batman costume, and pokemon cards take priority before me!! Ha! Just kidding! (Those were his previous thankfuls!) These arent in any particular order!  
 
What are you and your family thankful for today?

No comments: