Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Show and Tell- Fall is in the Air

 
 
 
 
1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?
 
In the South, the biggest things I look forward to would be .....
 
Football
 
We are a "house divided", so I look forward to the fun we will have during football season!!

 



Two tvs in the living room during game days!
 
 
Fall Decorating
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Who doesn't love a good mum in the fall?!

Awful picture, but I have already gotten our fall table decor out!
 
 
and also,
Cooler weather, Pumpkin Patches, and anticipation of the coming holidays!


 
2. Show us your fall style.



This is such a cute outfit, and even though I dont wear much of the leggings and baggy shirts, I do wear the sunglasses, scarves, boots, and big bags with almost every fall outfit!

 
3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?


This kind of goes along with what are we most looking forward to...We go to fall festivals and pumpkin patches!
We also both have October birthdays so that's always fun!
 
 
4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.


I am not a pumpkin girl, so this drink kind of goes throughout my winter months...


Caramel Apple Cider
 
 
 
5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas?


I am so behind on this, when your babies get bigger, it isn't so high on the priority list! If we are invited to a party, Im sure Ill come up with something fun for us!! :) Shane cant wait! Ha! JK



What are you all looking forward to this fall?!

No comments: