Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kimbrough Wedding

We arrived at the venue to see that Shane had already been working hard at putting out the signs that Crystal and Drew made for the wedding! Didnt she do a great job? She made them for our wedding as well as Lacey's so she is a pro by now!


The venue was so gorgeous, we just took in its beauty all day long as we got ready! The past year, as I mention all of the time, has been full of weddings. I am really gonna miss all of these events with my girls. We will really have to make time for each other now!


I loved her dress so much! It was so "her"!

And here we are all ready!!

Loved our BM dresses! Thanks Julie for picking out such great dresses, I will now be in search of somewhere else I can wear mine to!!

Gorgeous best friend/bride!

We snuck a peek out of the balcony window at the first look! I was videoing and I know you are going to be able to hear my sniffles!! So sweet!!

I LOVE this picture of my handsome husband and me!
Baby--please invest in a couple of suits!! I loooove you in this tux!! ;)


Bestie Emmie and I had the same dress style!

Shane and I walked out together!
 
It was right about sunset and no one expected how freezing it was going to be on this night! I was shivering, but a sweet lady told me later that I looked very poised standing up there! Whew!

The cake cutting was immediatley following the ceremony!

Caden stayed with my aunt the night before, and she spent the day spoiling him as usual. He came to the wedding with my Dad and Connie. He had just gotten new knight costume parts and begged to wear them after the wedding, so he wore his armour/shield around all knight.


 I took Shane's jacket away from him, I was freezing!

David's cousins made them a silly song and sang it to them at the reception!

 
So, we all know that Caden has been working up his break dancing moves since he has had plenty of opportunities to show them off this year. He is normally nervous to get out and do them full on, but not this time! There were three little girls there that were eyeing him and his moves all night and he ate it up more! I couldnt believe him!


Watch out!

He ended his performance with his lips poked out (kissy face), a peace sign and a little head nod, we all died at this little man!



 
They all had so much fun and had even more fun in the photo booth!
I seriously felt like I had a new child this night, he was loving all of his attention. It's actually kind of scary!
 

Ok, this one of him by himself on the top right kills me everytime I see it!
He posed in those all by himself!

 
 


Bouquet toss!

Garter toss!
 
 
 
They exited under sparklers and in a limo! They were off the next day for 9 days in Antigua!
Best wishes Loves, and thanks for letting us all be a part of your special day!!



No comments: