Friday, May 14, 2010

Already??


I have been thinking today about every single moment with my baby boy since I learned that I was pregnant at 16 years old. I feel as if I have grown up with him. And while we might not always want this to be the story of our first child, I am thankful for every little up and down I have had as a young mother. God has truley blessed me and I thank Him with every ounce of my being. He has the perfect plan for us in the years ahead and I am looking forward to spending them with my #1 man that has himself, taught me many things about life. Whether it be just the two of us, or joined with a partner, I am going to savor every sweet moment! This next Wednesday, my baby boy will be graduating Kindergarten. I have tried not to think about how he isn't a "baby" anymore. Trying to only think of the joys that he will continue to bring me forever. But, he will always be my baby!! (and you all know I cried looking at these pictures!)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made me cry reading this latest blog. Not only because Payton will be graduationg Kindergarten, but becoming a mom and such a young age myself. It is true you do grow up along with your child, but to me it makes it that much more special because you develop, in my opinion, an even closer bound because we were so young.

Let me stop rambling. You are a beautiful young woman and I wish you and Caden the best in life. :)