Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tomorrow...

..This baby boy
Will be doing this...
Yesterday, I gave him this to have signed by all of his Kindergarten classmates..
He was actually more excited about it than I expected! He said "Can he be a toy?" I said, "Well we are gonna have all of your friends in your class sign it first" Then he slept with it! In mommy's bed of course!
(I really have to stop allowing that!!)

He has really made me proud this year! It has been such an experience for us! I am nervous, but excited about 1st grade. It is definately going to be an adjustment for all of us!! Real homework and real test, no naps and no shoe tying by the grown ups! I have faith in my little superman! He will be fine! The other day I said, "Caden, it's almost time for first grade and it's going to be really different from kindergarten, but I know you can do it because you're such a smart boy." He replied, "Yes maam, but whats 60,000 + 60,000 just in case?" How can you not just looooove him?!!

No comments: