Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mary Kay Monday- Lip Love

Actually, it is early Tuesday morning. I was unable to write yesterday, hey as long as it gets done, right?
I am so excited about what I have going on with Mary Kay right now! I had a day full of facials on Thursday, and it really helped make me more comfortable. I had so much fun! I have always heard of the other consultants loving this and I never knew what they meant exactly, until Thursday. I loved it! I had so much fun watching the ladies get all made up and feel good about how they looked when the left! It is unbelievable that I could actually let this be my job!! I am so determined to succeed with this! I would love for you to join me!

Lipliner- $12

I have never worn lipliner, I ve just never been consistant with a lipstick that I could keep a matching liner with. However, MK just came out with a clear lipliner. The clear lipliner, does the job of lipliner, without adding color. I will be trying it asap!! We do have a lot of pretty colors to choose from!

Nourishine Lipgloss- $14

Oh myyyy! I love this lipgloss! It is not sticky and there are so many pretty colors! You can look as natural as you like, or as dramatic as you like! My favorite right now is a newer color called Red Passion. It looks different on everyone. I have heard of so many good reviews on this lipgloss. It is probably the one thing that I cant leave the house without.

Creme Lipstick- $13

I did not wear lipstick until last year when I began wearing MK. I have been very happy with mine, although I may try a new color soon!

 The long-wearing, stay-true color glides on with a lightweight, creamy texture for maximum color impact that lasts. Plus, it won’t feather or bleed. It’s even enhanced with vitamin E and a vitamin C derivative to help defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals. And it’s enriched with emollients and moisturizers, providing a veil of protection against moisture loss. Fragrance-free with a hint of vanilla flavor, the lipstick is perfect for combining with Mary Kay® Lip Liner and NouriShine Plus™ Lip Gloss.

Each Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick now features a color button to help make finding your favorite shade in your purse or bag quick and easy.
Liquid Lipcolor-$13

If you prefer a liquid over lipstick, and color over gloss, then this would be for you!

Tinted Lipbalm- $13

This has an SPF 15.

Age fighting Lip Primer- $22

TimeWise® Age-Fighting Lip Primer creates healthier-looking lips by fighting fine lines and wrinkles while light-diffusing microspheres decrease their appearance. Use it on lips, inside and outside your lip line, to extend lipstick wear and prevent lipstick and lip gloss from feathering and bleeding. Based on a 12-week clinical study, a dermatologist saw 100 percent of the panelists had an improvement of fine lines on lips.

Satin Lips Set
Mask and Balm- $18

Buff away dry skin with Satin Lips® Lip Mask (.3 oz. net wt.), then moisturize with Satin Lips® Lip Balm (.3 oz. net wt.) to keep lips soft.

So now you know what we have to offer to make your lips their loveliest!





 

No comments: