Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wedding Wednesday- Beach Bachelorette Trip

For my Bachelorette Party, most of my bridesmaids and I went down for a weekend at Orange Beach. We were going to see Luke Bryan on that Saturday night and were so so excited!! I made these little goody boxes for them. 
This box had a Luke Bryan cd and the following goodies that included Luke Baby's lyrics.

Goldfish

Wildberry gum

Moonpie

Hersey's Kisses

Nail polish and file

They loved them!

The first night we unpacked and went to bed, we got there kinda late. Early Friday morning, Julie, Emmie and I went to Mobile to pick up my wedding dress. It was perfect! After a day at the beach on Friday, we got all fixed up and went to eat.



Elevator shot!



My mom was there!

During dinner the exhaustion set in and we were all dead!! We decided to wait and go out after the concert the next night.

Beach day!

We were so excited!

Dinner at Shuckers and we were so sad to see their misprinted menus.
Bryant?? How could they?!




This was a group shot at the concert, I couldn't stop laughing at the guy in the back. I am sure he wasn't looking at us, but in the pic, it looks like he doesn't know what to do with all of us girls!

The best concert ever! I could watch him all day!

After the concert, we were all dying with blistered feet...dancing much?
We opted out of going out again. Some may have not called this much pf a bachelorette party with no bars involved, but I had a weekend with my girls and that's EXACTLY what I wanted!

Julie and I on the beach!!

Emmie and I on the beach!




2 comments:

Blissfully Burton said...

silly girl! they are to spoil you!! :) No, the goodie bags were such a cute idea! i can tell you are so thoughtful! your bachelorette party looks so fun! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you girl!! We had a great time!! Wedding is next weekend!!