Monday, February 7, 2011

Lego Night

In Inverness, at Chic Fil A, every Tuesday night is kids night and they have a kid activity. Also, you get a free kids meal with the purchase of an adult meal! Who doesnt love that?! I am a fan of theirs on fb and when I saw that they were having Lego Night, I knew my little man would have a fit! We also actually had a dr appt in bham on that day as well so it worked out well! They had a lot of cool different things made from Legos for show. The actual activity though, was little lego men pieces seperated in different bowls and the kids had to build as many men as they could within 2 minutes. I am sure it was a lot more difficult than it looked because they had to have a head, bottom, top, hat,and something in their hands . Sweet Caden tried so hard, but he only got two made during one session. He tried three times and got to keep one man each time! We also got some extra time with our TaTa and family!







No comments: