Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HS- Character Time!

When we found our character spot at Hollywood Studios, I felt like we had hit the jackpot! It was inside and air conditioned and had so many of the characters! Of course we found more outside before and after the character room, but the short lines continued to amaze me!

Handy Manny

Leo

Winnie the Pooh

From the Incredibles

When a girl was up from the Make a Wish Foundation, it was very humbling.
I had tears and my heart was breaking that we were there on a family vacation and this little girl seemed to have cancer. It made it very real, and reminded me that we should take not one single day for granted. 


Mickey loved my ring!

We played a game that told us which Disney Character we were.

Shane

Caden
There was a question that asked,
 "Do you have lunch with nice people or nice people for lunch?"
Caden answered, "nice people for lunch!"
Therefore, he was Scar!

Me

I was the only person that chose that I liked to plan things out.
Mama tries making fun of me for getting Nala.
I tried telling her that she was a sweet lion!

Mama

You would never in a million years believe how proud she was for getting Tinkerbell! She told everyone!
She was very excited about it!

Pluto and Minnie

Geppetto and Pinocchio

Mary Poppins and Mr. Penguin

She was so nice and also loved my ring!

Annie

After such good luck with the characters on this day, I felt like we could breathe a little easier. I felt like we had accomplished a good bit! We had a great day at HS! We left fairly early, around 5pm. We knew that we had another day in this park, so on this evening we made a trip to Wal Mart to pick up Caden's Capt Jack costume. We also had relaxing time in the pool at the resort where Caden gave us "fish lessons". He was so hilarious! He acted like he was the leader and gave us fish names. We then had to do the exact trick that he did, and not getting my hair wet was not an option! We had a great night just hanging out and watching Finding Nemo on the big screen!

No comments: