Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brian's Birthday

My oldest cousin, Brian, turned 30 last week. (Now that were grown, am I still supposed to say "oldest"? or is that rude now?!) On Friday night, his parents threw him a party with all of his family at their house. They had a pinata and pin the tail on the donkey set up like a child's birthday party. We had hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans, chips, and some kind of awesome dip that my grandmother made! It was nice to catch up and chat with everyone that I havent seen in awhile, I just wished that Shane was able to come. He hasn't been able to meet a lot of my Dad's family, but he was away for a golf tournament all weekend.

Some of Brian's family

They kept raising the pinata up so that he couldn't swing at it!


Brian reading some of his cards, notice his money tree!

Me and my Dad

Caden was so tired!

Me with my Mawmaw Mary

I spent a lot of time with her in elementary school and she brought me this crown. It is from 2nd grade, I raised the most money and was the "queen". hahaha! Some would probably say not much has changed!


Happy Birthday Brian! Hope 30 treats you well!

No comments: