Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's OK

Its Ok Thursdays



Its OK .....

that I want to have lunch with a different friend (sometimes the same ones) everyday until I move out of town, because I know our time then will be limited. (Lindsay--next week, for sure!)

that I am completely obsessed with the Mary Kay business opportunity, and will be busting it from now on to take advantage of all the greatness. Also, that I think everyone else is craaaaazy for not wanting it as well!

that I am telling all of my apartment kids that they will have my phone number when I move and they can call me anytime anyday that they need someone to talk to, even if it's 10 years from now. They have my heart.



That this made me laugh out loud!

that I am already praying for good friends in Pville.

that I believe Shane when he tells me not to worry about it. (anything)

that I really still dont have time to blog about much more than the things we do, which may be boring to most, but the memories are the reason I began this blog.

that I love planning our wedding and working as an apartment manager, but I cant wait until those two things dont take up space in my head. I am ready to devote myself to serving God, others, my family, and MK. I already do those things, it will just be easier to focus on those when these other two have moved along!

that I still havent gotten a final guest list for our wedding, or picked out invites. Wow, writing this makes me realize it must be done NOW.

that I miss my church even though I am still going on Wednesday evenings and loving the new one were visiting.

that I treat Thursdays as a Friday, because I hightail it to Pville as early as possible on Fridays to see my love love.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Thursday's are my Friday's and it's the best thing ever haha! I love four day weekends!