Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wedding Wednesday- Photo Inspiration

One thing that we all love to pin on pinterest would be photo ideas. Well, I am no photographer; however, I do like to pin different ideas, or something similiar,  that I would like to have photographed on our wedding day. I think these are such sweet moments and I know that no matter if we use any of these "poses" or not, our photographer will do a wonderful job of catching our own!



I would like to do something like this with either just Caden or maybe Caden and Palyn.

I think this pose is too sweet and fun!







Great MOH shot!
Source: tumblr.com via Brittany on Pinterest


I have to have many sweet shots with my Palyn girl!
 
Individual wedding party shots! So fun!

Dont you love a passionate shot?


Source: flickr.com via Brittany on Pinterest




I think this picture is totally cheesy, BUT this is exactly like the stairs I will be coming down and my dad will meet me at the bottom. So I would love to have a shot of him below while I am still upstairs. But never in a million years would I strike that pose!!!

I have been in full wedding mode this week! I am on top of getting my final addresses, setting up meeting with cake lady (date already on her book), working dates for showers, ordering small details and bridesmaids gifts from internet, brainstorming Bridesmaids luncheon, e-mailing about invitation design, but sadly once again left without a caterer. It is so fun, but when I am in planning mode, you might as well not expect anything else from me! My mind is in one place at that moment! I just realized today that I have 5 weddings already this year. A couple of which I am in, including my own. What am I most excited about? Lots of time with old friends and lots of chances to dress up!

I need to know a good wholesale website to order sparklers and cups with our monogram...suggestions?

I am linking up with..


AND

2 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Those are all such beautiful images!! Great inspiration. And glad to hear planning is going well - can be so stressful but so much more fun!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! It hasn't been too stressful yet! Just ready for it to be here! Thanks for stopping by!