Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Prayer Pail

I decided that it is time for me to do more productive things with Caden in the evenings. I have been working on Mary Kay and wedding stuff, but I feel so bad when the only things we do together are homework, eat, his bath, devotion/ Bible story, then bed. I feel like I am not "being" with him enough during the weeknights. We have always been so busy, so I have never found myself in this situation until now. I was deteremined to find something to do today together and scrolled through the never failing "pin board" titled, Caden. We made a "Prayer Pail". This was a simple project that will benefit us and others greatly starting tonight!

We wrote names on popsicle sticks, and each night we will draw one name from the pail and we will pray for God to bless this person and their needs.

I joined Caden and together we wrote the names of family and friends. I am sure we will add to it later. This was mainly aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, close friends and their kids.


Here were a few of the "pins" although we just took the idea and went with it.




No comments: