Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kimbrough Engagement Party

Julie and David were engaged on Christmas morning. I cried a little when I got the text! I am so excited for these two and honored for Shane and I to both be a part of their special day, as they will be ours. They make you laugh when you are around them because they are so funny and make you smile because they are so sweet. I told them the other night that I knew that Dave was the one for Julie, after seeing them together for a short time. So happy for them and their families.

Their parents hosted an engagement party this weekend, where it was so nice to finally meet his family. Everyone was very nice and fun, just as Julie has always described them.

Shane was working on Sat and Sun so the party was the only time we were able to see each other this weekend.

Julie passing out gifts for the wedding party!

Shane and I smiling big with our gifts!

Julie and me

Becca and Beth



with David's parents

Julie and one of her sister's, Brandi

We had a great time, and I was not ready to leave! Several of the others had to work on Sat so we all had to cut it short. I love a good night catching up and hanging out with friends though! Caden stayed at church until I came back and picked him up. They had the annual derby car race, followed by a lock in. I picked him up about 12, and he was way past tired!

No comments: