Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Biscuits Baseball

The Montgomery Biscuits. Biscuits, I thought there must be something more, that I am not catching! Like a biscuit that we eat? I never asked, didn't want to sound as blonde as I do now. But yes, sure enough. As soon as we arrived at the stadium, I am faced with a logo of a breakfast biscuit with butter in it's mouth. While I haven't bothered to look it up or ask anyone else, feel free to enlighten me on the history of this Biscuits thing!!


Big Mo below, would be the teams mascot described as a "biscuit eating beast"!


Our family went to enjoy a basball game on a Friday night, which "just so happened" to be dollar night ;) and fireworks night. Score!! Two birds. One stone. "Thanks mom, you're the greatest!":) (sometimes I say that to myself!)
3 sprites, 3 hot dogs, and 3 nachos
=$9!


Thanks for carrying almost all of it, Dad!


We sat on the lawn on a blanket that we brought from home.


This was the most fun game I have ever been to. The baseball players threw out biscuits during the game.

They had a baby crawling race. So cute!


Had a couple of these...

Which led to this ...

Then we enjoyed the fireworks and headed home!
It was very nice to have this so close to home for easy Friday night entertainment!:)



No comments: