Friday, July 27, 2012

Wedding Wednesday- Our Music

Music was one of the hardest parts for me. I actually didnt decide until the week of the wedding. Thankfully, we had an awesome and understanding DJ that was able to put it together wonderfully. We used Ricky Ruston from Shelby County based on the recommendation of my friend, Julie. He was very professional and affordable. He played the music for our ceremony and reception and also included the special lighting for dancing. Here are the songs that we chose....

During guests seating this played on repeat...one of my favorite worship songs-

Parents and Grandparents seating-

Typical wedding party entrance-

And for the Bride-


We did not have a unity candle, but chose to have our first communion together as a family, including Caden. We also spent this time praying together for our family.
This song playing during that time -


The chorus of this song played during our exit as a family-


Wedding party Reception Entrance-


Our first dance-


The only song I wasnt completely sold on was our parent's dance, it was short and sweet-


That about sums up our music! We played other fun songs during the reception that I was happy with. Many people affirmed our music choices with their sweet compliments after the wedding! This review has def made me miss our day :)

No comments: