Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's Up this Wednesday?

Today, I have packed up most of the Easter around here, put away my winter clothes , gotten out my summer clothes, and made these little treats!
They are Easter egg rice krispie treats!
There are blue, green, and red.

And if your little one is in
Mrs. Cleveland's 1st grade class,
they will be bringing one home tomorrow!

At our church we "young ladies" are wanting to find a bible study to begin. The obvious "go to" would be a Beth Moore. She never disappoints. I, however, am really yearning for a parenting guidance type of study. I have heard of one another local church has completed and they enjoyed it.

This is one I came across one another blog. I originally thought of doing this myself, but it would make a great group study, I think.


Before you suggest this next book, let me just tell you that we are starting it next month in Sunday school.
I am really looking forward to this! I have heard so many times that you cant put it down.

Let me know if you have any suggestions on a good study to start! Now I am going to finishing cleaning and packing for the ...I wont say it!...... (beeeeeach!)

No comments: