Thursday, September 1, 2011

Haigan Jane


I love this baby girl! She is my friend, Kiki's little girl. She sure can light up a room anytime she is around with her big blue eyes (like her Mama), little blonde curls, and the cutest little smile. I can never get enough of her! I always get more than my share of hugs and kisses when I am with her, I probably squeeze her to death. Haigan loves her mama and stays right up under her, unless her daddy is around and then she shows you the true meaning of being a Daddy's girl. Being with this precious girl only makes my desire for a "mini me" even stronger! I like to make people think she is mine when were all out together! haha! We celebrated Haigan's 2nd birthday last weekend at their house with her closest family and friends.





With her mama!



Lacey and Layne

Kids in the pool

Haigan wondering why she's the only one not getting to swim

She cried when they lit the candles

What's wrong?!

Haigan looking at her gift from us!

Britt Britt loves you, Haigan Jane!
Happy Birthday big girl!

No comments: