Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Our Holiday Shower

If we could only have one shower before getting married, I would want a holiday shower. And all because of my best friends and family, that was exactly what we got!! We had so much fun and were blessed with many great new holiday goodies!!

here we are!
Our first shower!! :)

Julie and I

Karen and Mom

We had a silly photo booth with cheap props! I shouldve been more silly in my pics!!


Becca

Julie

Julie and Crystal's Moms
Janan and Debbie

Mom and Karen

Aunt Lisa and Shane

Us agian!

We had hot chocolate with all the right toppings!
Marshmallows, whipped cream, chocolate and caramel syrup, and sprinkles!

other goodies, also had chicken noodle soup and chili

Me with Shane's mom, Gale

Me and Connie

Me and My Mom


Me and Ashley

Our hostesses with their gifts from us

Me and Emmie

Crystal, Coleman and me
Thank you so so so much to everyone for making our night wonderful!!
Thank you to Coleman for not popping out during our shower!!




No comments: