Thursday, June 30, 2011

In Love

Ya'll I am so in love with my life right now! I know some of you might not want to hear that, it probably sounds like Im bragging. But if you've ever felt like this, you know that I am just wanting to shout it out for everyone to hear!! Like seriously, I want to scream because it feels so good!!! I wake up every morning, and there is nothing about my day that I dread.

I am LOVING my summer days, but even the school days weren't so bad. Caden has been going to the Boy's Club around lunch everyday, which gives me a nice little break. He is still a wild thing, causing me to say his name 376247637463726 times in one day, in which 244894859489 of those he doesn't listen. But I just stop and breathe and know that that too shall pass one day! Now there are the times I ve had enough and get the belt, but I strongly believe in "spare the rod, spoil the child" He probably doesn't get enough spankings! My friends would probably agree!

I am LOVING my boyfriend. Ladies, follow the same advice I did and settle for nothing less than amazing! Everyone does have their faults, however, you should never make yourself believe that someone is for you if you do not feel it. Do not be afraid of being alone. I will tell you that I am so thankful for the time Caden and I spent alone. You have the rest of your life to be a wife. Enjoy your single time! With all of that being said... God has sent me the. most. amazing. man. ever. with a little help of his aunt, Mrs. Debbie Sanders. So sorry, youll have to settle for second best! Kidding! I could never, ever, ever in a million years ask for anyone better than Shane for Caden and me. He has the most kind heart, so funny, so laid back (which is the opposite of me!) loves Caden, and loves me! and he is such a cutie too! He lives in a different town, so for now, Im loving our time together on the weekends and vacations.

I am LOVING my church, especially my Sunday School class. My church is what you would call a traditional Baptist church. It is just what I need in my life. I love seeing the same faces every Sunday. I enjoy the messages every Sunday morning and being around the kids every Wednesday night. I love my SS class girls. You can talk about anything and you know it will stay in that room. You also know that those ladies are honestly praying for your needs, even out of the class. I miss them when I am not there, which I try to rarely let happen!

I am LOVING my family. When I was growing up, there would usually always drama between my mom's family. It almost seems as if now that I am grown, they all grew up as well. A lot less drama. We can actually have the family "get- togethers" that we missed a few years after my grandmother passed away. We all know how the others work and can look past those things to enjoy the good times. I am thankful for that. I also am glad that as I have gotten older, I have made more time for my dad's family. I am thankful that Caden's relationship has grown with each of them more than I ever would have imagined. I make time for my two grandmothers more than I ever have too. Please do the same for yours. You will be just as thankful one day that you did.

I am LOVING my friends. My heavens, I am a lucky girl to have so many friends. I have my best friends that we do everything together, then I have my best friends that I see here and there and get to catch up with. I love them all and am so blessed! They are all ages and I have things in common with them all. I wish there were enough days in the week to see them all more.

I am LOVING my job. Both of them. My job as an apartment site mananger has its ups and downs. I enjoy being in my office alone with no pressure of someone standing over me asking me for this and that. I work better that way and my job gets done. I love my managers. One comes to my office about once a week and checks in on things. She is a christian lady and we often get off of topic talking about the wonders God has worked in both of our lives. I love her!! I have actually never met my other manager in person, we only talk on the phone. However, I just love her too! She is always so upbeat and cheerful. They are both so easy going and realize that I was just thrown in here without much training, and dont mind me asking tons of questions! The part of my job that I hate....As a manager, you have to get on to people for not following the rules.  I am such a people pleaser, I dont like it when they dont like me. Actually, I am okay if you dont like me, just hate when someone acts like they like me to my face then talks about you behind your back. I seriously thought that ended in 2005 when I graduated high school. I am thankful that my managers have given me the mind set, "As a manager, if everyone likes you, then you arent doing your job!" Whew! I love that! 
My other job as a Mary Kay beauty consultant is hard to call a job. I have fun with it, and see many exciting possibilties in the future! 

There are so many other things I am LOVING right now! But I have rambled on enough and hope I have not lost anyone! I want to leave you with this, I got to this point by seeking my happiness in Jesus Christ. He is the one that has blessed me with all of these wonderful things. If you do the same, you will not regret it! I hope that everyone gets to feel the joy that I am feeling right now! As for me, I will continue to seek Him, and I am positive He will continue to bless me!

No comments: