Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sister's Graduation

This is a little late. At the end of May, my baby sister graduated high school. I still cannot believe that she is 18yrs old and finish with high school already! This also marked 6 yrs for me being out. Ouch! I know most of you are laughing that I think that is a lot, I just cant believe how fast that has gone by either! It just makes me think of how quickly Caden will be up on a stage recieving a diploma. But we dont want to think of that right now! I couldnt be prouder of my sister, Calan. She is such a sweet girl with a big heart. She makes great decisions and I know she will go far in life. I hope she realizes that the rest of her life is a blank slate and she can do whatever she chooses to with it. Dream big baby sister! I love you, Calan!

All of the grandparents! They all love to smile in pictures!

CHS 2011

Thomas, Calan, and Me

Our kissy faces that we did last year with Thomas!


Lindsay, Rylee, Mr, and Brandy
Representing CHS 2005!

Also, Congrats to Brandy and her husband, Jesse. They are expecting their first little one!!


No comments: