Tuesday, June 14, 2011

VBS- Beach Blast

I was so excited to be a part of this year's VBS at our church. I love the children, Im sure Ive made that clear! I was going to be working in preschool crafts with another lady from my Sunday school class, Linda. Although, I would have loved to bounce around from room to room and catch a glimpse of all the kids, I loved being in there with the 3-5's! PRECIOUS!

Snacks

4yrs


Some of the big kids


3yrs

4yrs

5yrs
You know I was all about this girl filled class!

On the last night, the parents were invited to stay for an ice cream sundae

Caden and his friend Payton!

On the last night, a musician came and put on a magic show for the kids and their parents. I didnt get to see it at all. It was said that around 20 children asked Jesus into their hearts that night! Isnt that the best news?!


No comments: