Thursday, June 30, 2011

Williams' Wedding

Ashley and I began our friendship when I was in the sixth grade. As the years went by, she became my best friend. We did everything together, her parents were like my parents, and her grandparents were like my grandparents. I went on family vacations with them and was always at their house. She graduated one year before I did and moved off to Auburn. She was extremely involved in her sorority and by this time I had a two  year old. As our college years went on, we kept in touch with two hour phone conversation that were way too rare. After graduating Auburn, Ashley moved to New York to put her fashion talent to work. Again, we kept in contact with random phone conversations. When she moved back to Birmingham, we met for lunch and caught up on the phone. Not too long after she was back in town, her boyfriend for about ten years, (on and off, you know how high school and college years are) Patrick proposed to her. It was not a shocker, however, everyone was so excited for them!

The wedding was so beautiful and one that any little girl would dream of. I am so happy for Ashley and Patrick and couldn't have wanted anyone better for them than each other!
Me and Ashley
Wasnt her dress gorgeous?

Ashley and Patrick


Me and Emmie

Ashley's grandparents
Memaw and Pepaw

other good friends from school
Holly and Sarah

Me with my beautiful mom

Ashley's parents
Jennifer and Larry

us with our moms

And just for fun..A trip down memory lane!
We go back further than these, but I had these on the computer already!

My 9th grade year, Ashley's 10th

Jr/Sr Prom

Her graduation-2004

Larry, Ashley, Jen, Caden, and Me

Congrats Mrs. Ashley Nichole Riddle Williams!
I love you!


No comments: