Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Let me root, root, root for the Home team


Saturday at noon, Caden had a ballgame. I am still loving his little team just as much as I knew I would. This was the first game that Shane was able to come to, and you could tell Caden was so excited to have him there. It was not Palyn's first game, I have pictures for that later. But she still wanted Caden off of that field! It was very hot and she got too much sun in that short amount time. Poor baby!

She really likes him :)

Where is my KK?

We played against Kayden Johnson's team so both of my girsl were there!

Palyn hanging with the big girls!

I am never ready for ball season to end. I love it so much! Although, it would be nice to start making other plans on Saturdays again!

Saturday night, we cooked out with friends. Shane received their approval, ha! It was a fun night, however, I am not use to the up and down chasing of a two year old! I didnt mind it too much knowing that she is moving and Ill be down to seeing her just once a month now. : (


No comments: