Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am going to start participating in "Thankful Thursday" over at  Blissfully Burton. This is her first week, so the linky tool isnt quite ready yet. I have just recently ran across this blog and become a follower.

I wont always be so serious but since it is the first week, it wouldnt feel right not starting of with the things I am most thankful for!

My Salvation- I am so undeserving of God's love for me, I am thankful that He sent His son to die for me and my sins. I am very thankful that my relationship with Him has grown tremendously in the past year. And so thankful that Caden is following in the same path. I am also thankful for my church.


My Caden- He keeps me at my best. Everything I do is for him. I want to give him the best and most memorable childhood possible. I am thankful for his silly personality that keeps me laughing. We have grown so much together and I hope it continues. I have so much more to say, but every other blog post is about that so we will move along!



Family- I am thankful for my wonderful family all 837483748 of them! I could pick up the phone at any moment and they would each be there for me!
Mama!

Shane- I am oh so so so thankful for this wonderful man! How many ways I can not tell you my life has changed because of him. I am thankful for his sweet and kind heart. I am thankful for our humor that we have together. There could not a better man! However, I am mostly thankful for his relationship with Caden.




Sweet cousins- I am so thankful for Palyn, I could scream because I miss her so bad! I am thankful that she and Caden are so close even though they dont see each other often. And I am very thankful that we will be seeing her next weekend!


I am thankful for the opportunity to go on this trip very soon!


I am very thankful for all of my blessings in my life, I could write all night long! I didnt forget all of my wonderful friends that I am thankful for, as well as my awesome job! In this moment, I am very thankful for this weekend at the lake with friends! Next week, Ill have a lighter list for you! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Blissfully Burton said...

Love your blog! You are adorable! I love all your thankful's, too!
Thanks for playing!
<3, Megan